What we do
The Flow & Go Foundation is a Dutch foundation of social entrepreneurs that supports (future) social entrepreneurs on several continents in disadvantaged areas, using knowledge and skills to help their businesses and the issues in their communities.
As an ANBI foundation, the Flow & Go Foundation has been active in Zambia, Namibia and South Africa since 2014 and works worldwide on location with a team of professionals who each contribute with their own expertise and network.
- The project participants, their environment and our team members- who always return to the Netherlands full of inspiration – all benefit from the results.
- Together with motivated starting entrepreneurs, we are establishing a sustainable and solid foundation for a healthy entrepreneurial climate in these developing areas.
Check out our projects on our website to get a good idea of what we, as Flow & Go, stand for.
Our goal = economic independence for people in poor areas. Our activities focus on:
- Increasing self-confidence
- Personal leadership and
- Self-reliance of the local population.
Together, we work on poverty reduction and sustainable change to make a real difference!
Flow & Go’s practical approach, which is based on a playful, relaxed and artistically minded way of transferring knowledge, turned out to be very motivating and helped tremendously to “break the ice” when cultural shyness had to be overcome initially.
On a personal note, I was very delighted to see, that the Flow & Go’s concept of connecting cultures combined with the developmental aspiration to improve the livelihood of individuals carried much more potential for real development than I have experienced within the time (15years) I have served in Africa on behalf of a governmental development agency.
Providing a change of mind-set, in order to plant a seed for further improvements on higher levels, we desperately fell the need to recommend Flow & Go and their approach to interact and would love to receive the Team continuously here in Zambia.
- Chamber of Commerce of Livingstone